DB11 is successor to the Aston Martin DB9
Aston Martin Db11 was the first car launched since the Aston Martin’s collaboration with Daimler AG.
The hypercar was designed by three famous designers: Marek Reichman (head of design), Miles Nurnburger (exterior) and Matt Hill (interior).
Specifications of Aston Martin DB11
Customers are given a choice between two engines: a twin-turbocharged 4.0-liter V-8 or a twin-turbo 5.2-liter AE31 twin-turbocharged V-12 engine. He need to choose the type of engine at the time of purchase of the Aston Martin DB11.
The V8 engine generates around 500 horsepower and 498 lb-ft of torque whereas the V12 produces 608 horsepower and 516 lb-ft of torque.
V-8 has respectable EPA estimates of 18 mpg city and 24 highway. The 12-cylinder alternative is less thrifty, with ratings of 15 mpg in the city and 22 mpg on the highway
The infotainment system is derived from Mercedes-Benz
rotary controlled 8.0-inch screen
400-watt audio system and SiriusXM satellite radio
- Top 10 Fastest Cars in the World 2020 | Both Official and Unofficial
- Rolls-Royce Sweptail | World’s Most Expensive Car (2020)
- Koenigsegg Jesko | Speed, Price, Records, and Specifications (2020)
- Koenigsegg Agera RS | Speed, Cost, Records, and Specifications (2020)
- Parker Solar Probe | Fastest man-made object in the world (Feb 2020)
- Bloodhound | Fastest Car in the World 2020
- Cadillac Cyclone XP-74 1959 – Concept car (Feb 2020)
- How big is the Universe? | 93,000 million light-years
- Helios 2 – Second fastest man-made object in the world (Feb 2020)
- SSC Ultimate Aero | Speed, Price, Records, and Specifications (2020)