Aston Martin Valkyrie | Speed, Price, Performance, Specifications (2020): In the last post, we have talked about the brilliant sports car, Aston Martin Valhalla. Today we will talk about the father of the Aston Martin Valhalla. The sports car, we will be talking about is popularly known as Aston Martin Valkyrie.
Overview of Aston Martin Valkyrie
Nebula (AM-RB 001) built by British automobile manufacturer Aston Martin, Red Bull Racing and several other manufacturers.
Specifications of Aston Martin Valkyrie
6.5-litre naturally-aspirated V12 engine ( producing 1000 horsepower @10500 Rpm)
It is further powered by a Rimac-built hybrid battery system, which performs as a kinetic energy recovery system. It is installed on the side of the engine, producing up to 160 hp (119 kW).
Total Power produced 1,160 hp (865 kW)
producing 1,814 kg (4,000 lb) of downforce
7-speed Ricardo transmission single-clutch
Aston Martin Valkyrie is a sports car, supports a massive engine and is capable of reaching a top speed of 191 miles per hour with a lower coefficient of drag as 0.30. So, to ensure the safety and stability of both the vehicle and driver, it’s aerodynamics must be taken into consideration. To avoid aerodynamic stresses, this supercar is designed expertly and perfectly. So, it can achieve maximum effectiveness and efficiency. It is an aerodynamic car, including a large rear wing, an additional front splitter with air vents.
The interior design was leaked online on 20 June 2017. It is accompanied by a large collection of screens.
No side mirrors. Replaced by screens placed on either side of the dashboard, showing the side views.
One screen sits at the top of the center of the dashboard, showing the vehicle information and controls, i.e., A.C, audio, etc.
1,050–1,100 kg (2,315–2,425 lb)
The seats are bucket variants, made up of hollow carbon fiber and have two seat belts for each car seat.
Production of Aston Martin Valkyrie
production will be limited to 150 units at a unit price of US$3.2 million.
The car can accelerate from 0-60 mph (97 km/h) in just 2.5 seconds.
Competitor of Aston Martin Valkyrie
- SSC Tuatara | Speed, Price, Records, and Specifications (2020)
- Koenigsegg Jesko | Speed, Price, Records, and Specifications (2020)
- Koenigsegg Agera RS | Speed, Cost, Records, and Specifications (2020)
- Parker Solar Probe | Fastest man-made object in the world (Feb 2020)
- Bloodhound | Fastest Car in the World 2020
- Cadillac Cyclone XP-74 1959 – Concept car (Feb 2020)
- What are a rocket and its uses – How do rockets work?
- Lightyear one – Car on solar energy and Long-range electric car
- How big is the Universe? | 93,000 million light-years
- Helios 2 – Second fastest man-made object in the world (Feb 2020)